A Remote Senior Apple Engineer at ShareupJoin our Apple team to build, test, and maintain a modern, universal Swift app targeting iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to make sharing fast, easy, and private for everyone.
Pay: 75,000€ per year with great benefits
Remote: UTC-6 → UTC+3 (NY to Madagascar)
Shareup is the easiest, fastest way to securely share anything with anyone. We help teams collect, organize, and make sense of the myriad of files, links, and services they use to get their work done everyday. Sharing is currently too difficult and stressful! We are obsessed with relieving that stress and anxiety.
We are a design-led company. We define design as “how it works.” This includes everyone having an overview of the tech fundamentals, understanding the full experience flow for the customer, and contributing to the beautiful details of everything we make—from UIs to code to icons to all the assets and interfaces our customers see and touch.
- Work alongside the founding team to build, test, and maintain a modern, universal Swift app targeting iOS, iPadOS, and macOS.
- Contribute to the growth of the company through consistently shipping updates while continually receiving and addressing customer feedback.
- Internalize company goals and make strategic decisions based on them.
- Create a pleasant working environment that inspires everyone to do their best work.
- Foster an environment where engineers are productive, happy, and developing their careers and skill sets.
- You have a portfolio of work that highlights projects demonstrating experience crafting digital experiences and showcases your engineering skills and strengths.
- You are an expert at receiving and incorporating feedback.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are optimistic and able to operate in ambiguous or changing situations.
- You support your decisions with feedback and data.
- You nurture talent and give people the opportunity to excel.
- You lead by example and contribute to the customer-facing work.
- You have experience working on an all-remote team.
- You have experience building teams/organizations from the ground up.
- You have experience shaping a team’s product strategy.
- You care about and have experience creating accessible and platform-native interfaces.
- You have used Apple’s newest technologies, including Combine, Mac Catalyst, and SwiftUI.
- You care about making apps as small and quick to start as possible.
- You have experience coordinating, directing, and guiding the work of other engineers.
- You have experience or interest in building native applications for macOS.
Why you’ll enjoy working at Shareup:
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a product that really improves people’s ability to collaborate while also reducing their stress and anxiety.
- You’ll work at a company that believes in personal empowerment and responsibility
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and stock options.
- You’ll benefit from flexible hours, vacation, and coworkers who understand the value of taking time off to recharge and the need to prioritize family obligations.